So here it is- my plan for the nursery! Here's a rundown of the basics...
- Dark wood floors (already done)
- Yellow striped ceiling (already done! photos soon!)
- Monte Carlo Lunar II fan (on its way- more on that later)
- Stained Glass Window (original to the house)
- Wool Crewel Monsoon Leaf Rug (Anthropologie, already own)
- Greige Eames Rocker (already own)
- Vintage Rocking Horse (heirloom from my childhood)
- Ikea Pax Tonnes (Ikea, gift from my parents several months ago)
- Wool Felted Ball Mobile (PukaPuka)
- Art Prints (Blanca Gomez)
- BAM Crib/Bassinet System (Argington)
Of course there will be a ton of other little details (I already have the Offi Dachshund Lamp in there) , but this is my starting point. The room is tiny. Later on, I'll share the exact size & floorplan. I have 2 other rockers that I can switch out if need be, and the Pax comes stocked with plenty of drawers/shelves/racks- even a solid wood, ridged shelf we can use as a changing table! The BAM system from Argington is gorgeous too- I only pictured the bassinet here for ease of composition, but the crib itself is stunning. Hopefully I'll be sharing more in the next couple weeks!