The kitchen is finally done... and we love it!
Here's a summary of what all we did...
- lowered the raised bar & installed white Corian counters (extended them a couple inches too)
- installed an undermount, stainless, tight-radius Ticor sink with grids (which is amazing btw)
- re-plumbed the sink & into the wall to keep the disposal (Jesse did an awesome job!)
- put in a Grohe LadyLux3 faucet (the crown-jewel of the kitchen)
- installed a ModDotz penny-round back splash
- replaced a window shade with Emma Jeffs' Orba film
- painted the back door bright red
- put up a little chalkboard behind the clock
- added 3 blue Glenn stools from Ikea
- the Nelson Saucer (ok, that was a while ago, but I still consider it a big thing)
So it's all done now, and we don't regret a thing! We did all the demo & tiling ourselves, and it wasn't so bad at all. The best improvements are the sink/faucet area & that big expanse of countertop on the peninsula. It just feels so much bigger & brighter now! Hope you guys like it as much as we do... :)